Terms & Conditions for the use of Pit Stop Carwash
Pit Stop Car Wash is a professional vehicle washing service that exercises the utmost care with customer’s cars however, given the varying degree of vehicle conditions entering our premises Pit Stop Car Wash will not be responsible for:
- Pre-existing damage whatsoever
- Windscreen adhered accessories (e-tags, sat-nav aids, mirrors etc …)
- Valuables left in the vehicle
- Open windows and/or sunroofs
- Cracked or chipped windows including tints
- Oxidised, chipped, blistered or flaked paintwork
- Modified or altered vehicles – including wheels or poorly fitted aftermarket accessories including number plate frames
- Automatic door locks, kill switches or alarms
- Cracked or faulty, bonnet, windshield, headlight protectors, loose mudflaps, side skirts or bumpers
- Antennas and roof racks
- Faulty ignition, batteries, alarm keys or mechanical faults
- Vehicle graphics (including windows)
Surcharges will apply for the removal of sand, grass seeds, pet hair, egg, tar, tree sap, sun scream, bird droppings or excessive bug residues. Although reasonable efforts are made, we cannot guarantee the removal of such items.
In the interest of protecting personal belongings, areas such as boots, footwells, consoles etc will not be cleaned unless empty.
The customer accepts full responsibility for any damages or loss incurred to their vehicle whatsoever (both in the Valet Car Wash, automatic car wash and the do it yourself car wash).
If your vehicle has pre-existing damage kindly advise our “Customer Service Attendant” in order for Pit Stop Car Wash to take the necessary precautions.
Pit Stop Car Wash appreciates your acknowledgement and acceptance of the above Terms and Conditions prior to entering our cash wash facilities.